Sunday, November 14, 2010

How To Get Your Ex to Return Your Calls

If you are here, you are probably desperately looking for a way to reopen communications between you and your ex. You are probably asking and praying, is there some way to magically get your ex to return your calls?

Luckily for you there is a way that will nearly cast a spell on your ex and make them feel almost compelled to return your call.

Not only are there words that will make them return your call, but I also have tips that can even help you rekindle your relationship and even win your ex back. This is one of the biggest questions for many people and I would love to share the answer with you.

But...

You really have to focus here. If you want to keep your ex once you have caught their attention again; you need to determine a strategy to make sure they will stay. If you use this 'calling back' technique alone, without an 'overall' plan or strategy . . . you may end up damaging your relationship more than if they never returned your call at all.

In the Magic of Making Up, a full strategy is laid out for you.


With a fully organized strategy in mind, lets start with what NOT to say!


What You Don't Want To Do

Before we even get into the actual words that you will say, lets focus on messages that almost NEVER work.

Even worse, they can end up putting you into an AWFUL 'psychological' position.

These are usually put into two (2) categories:

The first is the PLEAD--Where the message usually sounds like

"Baby, please, please call me. I have already called you several times and I really HAVE to talk to you."

The second is the EMERGENCY--

"Cindy, there's been an emergency. Please call me as soon as you get this!"

Now, I think you can see what is wrong with both of those approaches?

I don't think I need to elaborate . . .


What You Do Want To Do

What you do want to do, and what makes this approach seem so magical, is to use his or hercuriosity and self interest to your advantage. These are two of the most powerful forces in the human mind and, if approached correctly, can have your ex running back to you.

So...

Let's look at what you can say that works nearly EVERY TIME.

In a friendly tone:

"Hi John. It's Cindy. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you did for me. Call me because I would like to thank you in person."

Do you see how that uses BOTH curiosity and self interest?

John will NOT be able to resist! In his mind he will be thinking "What did I do?" and "What does she appreciate?" He will be confused but feels good because she left him a positive message. It also doesn't sound too needy, which is another thing that may naturally push people away.

Now...

Before you call you need to do the "Set up" . . . which is to figure out what he/she really did that you appreciate.

You can decide on any small thing, but it needs to be plausible.

But more importantly, and this is a WARNING! Please, please, please have an underlying strategy like what's laid out in the Magic of Making Up System BEFORE you call.


If you use this technique without an underlying strategy to back it up afterwards, and they call you back, you can do more DAMAGE than good if you do not handle it correctly.

Okay? Do you see my logic?

What I am saying is...

What you do before, during and after you get them to return your call is much MORE important than getting them to return your call.

Does this make sense?

Please, have a PLAN! ==> Magic of Making Up

I hope you will try this technique and especially this strategy, because it really CAN magically get your ex to return your calls. I'm rooting for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment